08 Apr Build & Scale for web designers, marketing managers, CMOs and CEOs
Welcome to Build & Scale for web designers, marketing managers, CMOs and CEOs! You will experience an immersive, hands-on, full-day workshop of goodness valued at $1,435.
A curated event of eclectic and futuristic topics, this workshop is all about telling your story, nurturing relationships, and converting leads through your website and adjacent digital platforms.
Activities of Note*
- 09:30 am Kick-Ass coffee and networking with icebreakers
- 10:00 am Customers don’t write breakup letters by Adrienne Guillory, MBA
- 10:30 am Social media, capture and nurture leads by Tiffany Fulcher
- 11:00 am Panel Q and A
- Complementary consult
Reserve your 15-20 min complementary website review and consult by an industry professional at checkout (limited slots available.)
- 01:00 pm Content marketing strategies for lead nurturing by Angela Berry
- 01:30 pm Video and podcasting: A to Z by Aries Webb-Williams, MBA
- 02:00 pm SEO myths and strategies for 2020 by TBD
- 02:30 pm Designing for diversity and inclusion by TBD
- 03:00 pm Having a healthy relationship with your brand by Loryn O’Donnell
- 03:30 pm Three ways to build and manage your site by Andrea Malone
- 04:00 pm Panel Q and A
- Specialty drinks and Cinco de Mayo happy hour with music by Katy Trail Vodka
- Bonus material
We’re super excited to host Sponsor Row, where sponsors have an opportunity to be highlighted and engage with attendees during coffee and networking hours.
And if that wasn’t enough, attendees walk away with our EPIC goodie bag, recommended vendors’ discounts, and worksheets.
- Adrienne Guillory, MBA is the Director of Design Thinking for Usability Sciences, a holistic user research firm based in Dallas. In addition to co-founding Dallas Black UX, she is one of Dallas’ highest-performing speakers,
- specializing in diversity, inclusion, user experience research and design thinking facilitation.
- Angela Berry specializes in taking a holistic approach to SEO as a conversion copywriter and content strategist.
- Loryn O’Donnell is a sought-after consultant, brand strategist, a creative director while currently serving as president of AIGA DFW and an adjunct design professor.
- Andrea Malone is an expert in website design and development specifically when it comes to making your site work hard for you. She is the founder and lead designer at Red Plum WP Builder.
- Aries Webb-Williams, MBA currently produces two popular podcasts including Bold Black Girls while serving on DFW Alliance of Technology and Women’s board of directors.
- Tiffany Fulcher, a digital marketing specialist and mentor, helps businesses increase traffic and visibility to scale revenue through social strategies.
Only 50 Seats Are Available
This event is co-hosted by Red Plum WP Builder and Spaces. Red Plum WP Builder is a complete website platform that helps you to put your best foot forward. Spaces. is a unique community of coworking spaces offering a full calendar of business events, speakers and networking lunches.
Sponsors and Partners
Katy Trail Vodka is our favorite vodka and so honored to host them as a sponsor at this event. Distilled 10 times, carbon filtered, natural juices, organic agave, and made in small batches. Come experience the Spicy Katy and Katy Margarita at our Cinco de Mayo happy hour!
Spaces., a gem in downtown Dallas, is a welcoming coworking venue and forward-thinking partner when it comes to building opportunities and community for your enterprise.
Interested in being a sponsor? Let us know at email@example.com. Use subject line: “Build & Scale Sponsor Inquiry”
Park at the McKinney & Olive building (one block north of Harwood and McKinney Avenue) and Starbucks and Roti Grill provide you with parking validation upon a purchase!
Park at 1920 McKinney Avenue for $4/hr or $21/day (located right across the street from Spaces.)
Parking at Spaces. is NOT allowed as their parking is reserved for building tenants.
Venue, Vibe, and Dress Code
Here’s a look at the venue and vibe. Dress code is ‘whatever you feel best in’.