During this get-together, learn about word-of-mouth (WOM) and client referral strategies. WOM is one of the strongest performing forms of marketing. Taking advantage of these strategies can significantly drive quality leads to you.
Your website is more than something to take up space. It should be working hard for you; it should be telling your story and using assessable tools to do so.
Thursday, Mar 5th, listen to and learn from an entrepreneur as they present their WOM and client referral strategies to us, then hear from Andrea Malone on the latest strategies and tactics to create repeatable, scalable referral processes.
Who is this for?
Just to name a few folx this event would help:
- Clerical services organizations
- Law firms
- Healthcare offices and facilities
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and tax firms
- Human resources and talent agencies
- Political and social-issues consultants
- Architectural, engineering, and specialized design services firms
- Cleaning and housekeeping organizations
- Veterinary offices
- Graphic and web designers
- Marketing agencies and consultants
Items of importance
- Raise a Coffee Mug social share experiment
- An attendee will have the opportunity to run through their client referral strategy
- We’ll offer the presenter feedback
- Hear the latest tips and tricks on how to turn one client into five
- Q + A
Only 30 seats are available. Special thanks to our co-host The DEC Network!
Interested in presenting? Tell us when you register for your ticket.
Parking. Parking at The Capital Factory is available for $4/hour. Or, street parking is available for free. As well, a few eateries in the area may validate parking with purchase.
About the Repeatable, Scalable Design series.
A FREE four-event series where fun and process meet. During each event an attendee presents for feedback. Then we’ll hear ideas on creating scalable, repeatable processes and using tools to take our businesses to the next level.