During this get-together, learn about tools that streamline proposals, contracts, invoices, payments, bookings, and client communications. These strategies can significantly increase conversions and client satisfaction.
Your website is more than something to take up space. It should be working hard for you; it should be telling your story.
Thursday, Feb 27th, listen to and learn from an entrepreneur as they present their client flow process, then hear from Andrea Malone on the latest strategies and tactics to create repeatable, scalable client management processes.
Who is this for?
Just to name a few folx this event would help:
- Clerical services organizations
- Political and social-issues consultants
- Architectural, engineering, and specialized design services firms
- Cleaning and housekeeping organizations
- Veterinary offices
- Law firms
- Healthcare offices and facilities
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and tax firms
- Human resources and talent agencies
- Marketing agencies and consultants
- Graphic and web designers
Items of importance
- Raise a Coffee Mug social share experiment
- Hear a client management process example
- Learn about tools to help manage your client bookings, invoices, payments, proposals and more.
- Q + A
Only 30 seats are available. Special thanks to our co-host The DEC Network – the center of gravity for for entrepreneurs in Dallas!
Interested in presenting? Tell us when you register for your ticket.
Parking. Parking at The Capital Factory is available for $4/hour. Or, street parking is available for free. As well, a few eateries in the area may validate parking with purchase.
About the Repeatable, Scalable Design series.
A FREE four-event series where fun and process meet. During each event an attendee presents for feedback. Then we’ll hear ideas on creating scalable, repeatable processes and using tools to take our businesses to the next level.