As we will discuss in The Pitch on Feb 13th, you need to have a process behind everything you do as an agency owner, freelancer or creative business owner.
During this get-together, learn about automated lead nurturing ecosystems using Zapier, your website, email, CRM and scheduling. These strategies can significantly increase leads AND nurture them so you reach a higher conversion rate.
Your website is more than something to take up space. It should be working hard for you; it should be telling your story and using highly assessable tools to do so.
Thursday, Feb 20, listen to and learn from an entrepreneur as they present their lead nurturing process to us and exchange feedback, then hear from Andrea Malone on the latest strategies and tactics to create repeatable, scalable lead nurturing processes.
Who is this for?
This event is not just for graphic and web designers! Just to name a few folx this event would help:
- Clerical services organizations
- Law firms
- Healthcare offices and facilities
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and tax firms
- Human resources and talent agencies
- Political and social-issues consultants
- Architectural, engineering, and specialized design services firms
- Cleaning and housekeeping organizations
- Veterinary offices
- Graphic and web designers
- Marketing agencies and consultants
Items of importance
- Raise a Coffee Mug social share experiment
- An attendee will have the opportunity to run through their lead nurturing strategy
- We’ll offer the presenter feedback
- Hear the latest tips and tricks on how to take your lead nurturing tools and strategy to the next level
- Q + A
Attendees walk away with our EPIC goodie bag, a 25% discount for Red Plum WP Builder, and Andrea Malone’s sought after Making The Climb bundle.
Only 30 seats are available. Special thanks to our co-host The DEC Network!
Interested in presenting? Tell us when you register for your ticket.
Parking. Parking at The Capital Factory is available for $4/hour. Or, street parking is available for free. As well, a few eateries in the area may validate parking with purchase.
About the Repeatable, Scalable Design series.
A FREE four-event series where fun and process meet. During each event an attendee presents for feedback. Then we’ll hear ideas on creating scalable, repeatable processes and using tools to take our businesses to the next level.